Work completed last week:
- Concrete temporary pavement placement for the remainder of section south of Bunker Hill Dr. was completed
- Worked on sidewalk preparation/placement and landscaping between Bunker Hill Dr. and Algonquin Rd.
- Continued pavement removal on the east side of Randall Rd from the project north limit to Stonegate Rd.
- Installed traffic signal and street lighting foundations
- Completed pouring retaining walls at the pedestrian underpass. CLICK HERE to View Video of The Underpass and Boardwalk.
- Working on the pavement and barrier wall along the roadway retaining wall south of Bunker Hill Dr.
- Worked on excavation and stone placement south of Algonquin Rd.
- Continued placing concrete pavement sections at driveways/side streets, installed curb and medians
- Installed asphalt driveways and patching on Algonquin Rd.
- Installed street lighting components on the north side of Algonquin Rd.
- Continued work on various side streets – excavation, stone and pavement placement
- Continue forming and pouring crash wall on the Southbound retaining wall
- Installation of remaining concrete items and hand rails at the west side pedestrian underpass
- Topsoil installation at pedestrian underpass
- Form and pour sidewalk – Harnish Rd. to Bunker Hill Dr.
- Continue installation of traffic signal and street light items – Harnish Rd. to Bunker Hill Dr.
- Storm sewer installation will continue Algonquin Rd to Acorn Lane
- Earth excavation and stone base placement to follow storm sewer completion
- Prep and pour sidewalks
- Work on curb and gutter, median and driveway installation.
- Install infrastructure for street lights and traffic signals
Side streets: continue work on various side streets