Work Last Week:
- Installed asphalt driveways, widening and pavement at Polaris and Commercial Dr.
- Excavated Huntington Rd to grade and placed stone base
- Asphalt placement occurred on Polaris Dr. and Commercial Dr. Asphalt entrances were
- Street light installation continued along Randall Rd.
- Work continued on the southbound retaining wall and the pedestrian underpass
- Installation continued of piling for the path leading to the west side of the pedestrian tunnel
- Storm sewer installation along Algonquin Rd continued
- Asphalt placement will continue at various locations including driveways and southbound widening of the road will occur at the north limit of the project
- Miscellaneous concrete pours will occur to place gaps and drives
- Huntington Dr., Bunker Hill Dr. and Polaris Dr. will have excavation, storm sewer and stone placement
- Pavement removal in the southbound lanes at the wall will occur and the storm sewer will be installed in this area
- Work will proceed on the walls of the pedestrian underpass on the west side
- Algonquin Road storm sewer and excavation/stone placement will continue