Work last week:
- Preparation for the concrete pavement turn lanes and intersections on Randall Rd. from Algonquin Rd.
to Bunker Hill Dr. was ongoing.
- Work on the retaining wall continued.
- Installation of the street lighting conduits/foundations/poles continued.
- Prep work for the installation of the second half of the pedestrian tunnel is underway with the
tunnel work expected within the next couple of weeks.
- Work on Bunker Hill Dr. and Stonegate Rd. on the west side continued as well.
- Concrete work will continue at various locations throughout the project. This work will include
installation of turn lanes, curb & gutter, sidewalks, and entrances.
- Asphalt placement will occur on Polaris Dr. and Commercial Dr. Asphalt entrances will also be
installed as they are completed.
- Street light installation continues along Randall Rd.
- Storm sewer installation along Algonquin Rd continues.
- Work on the southbound retaining wall and the pedestrian underpass continues.
- Installation of piling for the path leading to the west side of the pedestrian tunnel has started.