Project Work Completed Last Week:
- Randall Rd from Algonquin Rd to Bunker Hill was prepared for concrete placement
- Excavation and pile driving at the south bound retaining wall on Randall Rd. is complete
- Permanent street lighting was installed and activated on the south side of Algonquin Rd
- Pavement removal was started on the north side of Algonquin Rd
- Storm sewer work continues on Algonquin Rd.
- Installation of the box culvert through the retaining wall at Rat Creek is complete
Project Work Scheduled for This Week:
- Concrete pavement will be poured on Randall Rd from Algonquin Rd to Bunker Hill (to continue into next week as well)
- Retaining wall work on Randall Rd. continues
- Site preparation for installation of the pedestrian tunnel and retaining walls on Randall Rd. is scheduled
- Work on Bunker Hill Rd. will occur including; pavement removal, storm sewer and base prep
- Water main work will begin later this week on Algonquin Road for approx. 1 week.
PLEASE NOTE: Beginning tomorrow, June 17th, the driveway entrance on the west side of Randall Rd., south of Algonquin Rd., between the Burger King restaurant and strip mall will be closed. This entrance will be closed starting June 17th and reopen by July 3rd. The closure will allow 4 lanes of pavement to be poured in front of the entrance and work to begin on the driveway entrance installation.