Project Update 09/18/2020
Work completed last week:
- Concrete pavement placement for the turn lanes south of Bunker Hill Dr. was completed
- Curb and gutter placed south of Bunker Hill Dr.
- Completed sidewalk placement and landscaping between Bunker Hill Dr. and Algonquin Rd.
- Implemented placing traffic onto the new pavement from Bunker Hill Dr. to the north limits
[CLICK HERE for video visualization]
- Began pavement removal on the east side of Randall Rd from the project north limit to Stonegate Rd.
- Installed traffic signal foundations at the Randall and Algonquin intersections
- Continued pouring retaining walls at the pedestrian underpass
- Working on the pavement and barrier wall along the roadway retaining wall south of Bunker Hill Dr.
- Continued placing concrete pavement sections at driveways/side streets, installed curb and medians
- Installed asphalt driveways and patching on Algonquin Rd.
- Installed street lighting components on the north side of Algonquin Rd.
- Moved traffic on Crystal Lake Rd to allow intersection work
- Bunker Hill Dr. excavated and stone base placed
- Continue forming and pouring the walls leading to the west side of the underpass.
- Pour remaining pavement, turn lanes and temporary pavement from Bunker Hill Dr. to Harnish Dr.
- Install traffic signal and street light items.
- Crushing and recycling of the existing pavement will begin
- Storm sewer installation will proceed from Acorn Lane towards Algonquin Rd.
- Earth excavation to follow storm sewer completion
- Continue pouring concrete pavement for turn lanes, intersections.
- Work on curb and gutter, median and driveway installations.
- Install infrastructure for street lights and traffic signals.
Side streets: Remove pavement, excavate, install storm sewer and place aggregate base on various side streets.