Project Update 7/31/2020
Work completed last week
- Asphalt placement continued at various locations including driveways
- Miscellaneous concrete pours occurred for driveways and turn lanes
- Huntington Dr., Bunker Hill Dr. and Polaris Dr. excavated and storm sewer and stone placed
- Pavement removal was completed in the southbound lanes from Bunker Hill Dr. to Harnish Dr. and
storm sewer installation began in this area
- Work proceeded on the walls of the pedestrian underpass on the west side of the road
- Street lights were installed from Bunker Hill Dr. to Algonquin Rd
- Work continued on various traffic signals
- Excavation/stone placement continued on the Algonquin Rd. storm sewer
- Storm sewer installation will continue in the area from Bunker Hill Dr. to Harnish Dr., and at the pedestrian underpass.
- Excavation and stone base placement will continue from Bunker Hill Dr. to Harnish Dr.
- Concrete pours of remaining curb, pavement and miscellaneous items from Bunker Hill Dr. to the north will be placed
- Electrical work and foundations for the traffic signals and street lighting will continue
- Sidewalk preparations and pouring is scheduled
- Topsoil placement will occur in the next 1-2 weeks
- Excavation and installation of the west half of the pedestrian underpass will occur
- Algonquin Rd stone base will be completed, concrete pour of the 2 westbound lanes will be during the week of 8/3 – expect delays and watch for truck and equipment traffic on pour days.