Project Update 5/6/2020
RECENT WORK COMPLETED:
- Storm sewer installation is complete from Bunker Hill Dr. to Stonegate Rd.
- Concrete installation is complete on the south leg of the Algonquin Rd./Crystal Lake Rd. intersection. The intersection has reopened to traffic.
WORK PLANNED FOR WEEK OF 5/11/2020:
- A large main line concrete installation is scheduled for Tuesday 5/12 from Algonquin Rd to north of Polaris Dr. Miscellaneous smaller concrete pours are scheduled for the balance of the week.
- Storm sewer work continues from Stonegate Rd. to Algonquin Rd.
- Excavation is set to begin mid-week on the southbound retaining wall (Harnish Dr. to Bunker Hill Rd.) Pile driving to follow.
- Miscellaneous concrete installations are scheduled at the Randall Rd. intersection.
- Street Lighting installation of conduit and pole bases is planned.