Project Update 4/27/2020
Work completed last week:
Various small pavement and driveway pours occurred.
- Preparation for mainline pavement pours continued.
- At Stonegate Rd. – bases were installed for the new street lighting.
Work planned for this week:
- Pavement and driveway pours will continue along Algonquin Rd.
- At Algonquin Rd. and Crystal Lake Rd. – Starting Monday 4/27, the south leg of the Algonquin Rd. and Crystal Lake Rd. intersection will close to allow for the completion of pavement through this intersection. The intersection is scheduled to be reopened to traffic on Friday 5/1. (for business access motorists can use the nearby Thornton’s/Firestone’s and/or Discount Tire’s driveway entrances)
- Mainline pavement pours from north of Polaris Dr. to Algonquin Rd. are tentatively scheduled for Tuesday 4/28 and Friday 5/1.